The blend is characterized by a rich, aromatic bouquet with elegant notes of sweet citrus (orange) and tropical (mango) fruits, spices (cinnamon and cloves) and dried fruit (almond and hazelnut). The fragrance and balanced, smooth taste characterize the aroma. The fine, compact texture of the crema produces a smooth full-tasting coffee, with a particularly persistent, clean aftertaste. Origins: Ethiopia, Guatemala, Indonesia, Costa d'Avorio - 70% Arabica 30% Robusta- Intensity 4.5-5
- Fondatore Special Edition Barbera B1870 Whole Beans
- 150 Years Dedicated To Coffee. The Italian Tradition.
- This Special Blend is characterized by a Rich, Aromatic Bouquet with Elegan notes of Sweet Citrus (Orange) and Tropical (Mango) fruits, Spices (Cinnamon and Cloves) and dried Fruit (Almond and Hazelnut).
- 70% Arabica - 30% Robusta - Medium Dark
- Satisfaction Guranteed - Authorized Distributor in United States